The nursery is a day-time service with a capacity to host up to 25 children from 3 months old, due on 31 December of every year, to those who reach the age allowing the admission to kindergartens.
The facility which was constructed thanks to the Lombardy Region contribution is located in a very green area, via Valvassori Peroni 17.
The company’s nursery, managed by the PRO.GES. Social Cooperative, is generally open from 1 September to 31 July, from Monday to Friday with two time slots:
- part-time from 8.00 am to 1.30 pm
- Full time from 8.00 am to 6.15 pm.
In the nursery , the time of entry is from 8:00 to 09:30 a.m.
The exit hours are approximately as follows:
• from 13:00 to 13:30 (part-time exit);
• from 16:00 to 16:30 (first exit);
• from 17:15 to 18:30 (second exit).
In compliance with the places and the organizational compatibility, flexible attendance is also allowed for 2 or 3 days in full time or part time and for short periods due to exceptional work or study needs.
You can visit the the nursery by appointment by calling 02 2399 2146.
Regulations for nursery schools of the Milan Polytechnic.
Access evaluation for parents is made according to the following priority:
- Technical and Administrative employees of the Politecnico;
- Employees instructing at the Politecnico;
- Personnel collaborating with the Politecnico on any contract basis and students of the Politecnico;
- Employees of Companies and Institutions holding special agreements with the Politecnico (Aziende/Enti Convenzionati);
- Private individuals. Unless specified otherwise in specific nursery’s regulations, for full occupation of nurseries and economical sustainability of the institutions, the application is open to external individuals which meet the participation requirements listed in CALLS.
The nursery is usually open from 1 September to 31 July, from Monday to Friday with following hours:
- part-time from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.;
- full-time from 8 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Since 1 August 2013 the nursery has been run by the Social Cooperative PRO.GES.
New families who intend to use the service may visit an informative meeting at the nursery 23 April from 10:00 a.m. to 12 a.m. or on appointment. Leonardo Nursery tel. 02 2399 2146.
The places are distributed according to the rankings made on the basis of respective annual regulations. For Politecnico employees the fees are partly covered by the University Administration.
The regulations for places assignment at the micronursery is published every April.
CALL for nursery placement application 2018/19 PDF
Regulations of nurseries of the Politecnico di Milano