Wellness at the University, 7th Seminar: Time management and personal and organizational well-being.
During the seminar, by Maria Grazia Cipero, the representative of the Listening Desk for the working discomfort of the Milan Polytechnic, the participants will learn the main techniques for:
- Increase awareness of the use of one’s time: how we decide and assign priorities;
- Strengthen one’s ability to manage activities and workloads;
- Learn to evaluate and manage stressful situations.
The two meetings will be held respectively:
- 12.12.09 at the Auditorium of Via Pascoli 53 (Leonardo campus) from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
- 05.02.2020 in room Castiglioni, Ed. B1 of Via Candiani 72 (Bovisa campus) from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
To register, you must send a written request for participation to: email@example.com within:
- 9.12.19 for the meeting of 12.12
- 31.01.20 for the meeting of 05.02
Link streaming 12/12/19 – Auditorium: https://youtu.be/JpaTvgRyWxM
Link streaming 05/02/20 – Castiglioni: https://youtu.be/c06Ate1D7Dg